Hi everybody.

Im pretty certain ive got my wiring figured out and its in my bin file were the problem lies. i swapped my truck and i cant get it to start now. ive gone over the wire diagrams that ive gotton from prodemand online and the diagrams found here on this thread and other places on this site. I pulled the 16196395 PCM out of a 94 K1500 Suburban and installed it into a 94 K1500 Pickup with a MANUAL transmission and a 5.7L TBI with unknown history but runs great and had zero issues when i pulled the 16196396 ECM out of it to swap in the new one. I completely de pinned the connectors off of the suburban harness that matched the 6395 PCM and then one wire at a time pinned my harness out of its connectors and into the new ones for the new pcm. Now the truck stutters and tries to start but wont run. Before i did the swap the truck ran extremely rich at idle i think somebody swapped the cam before me idk but i did succesfully tune quite a bit of it out to be quite smooth on the blm graphs in tuner pro and the injectors are fine and i rebuilt the throttle body and replaced the factory o2 and installed a wide band guage and the also headers on the truck and the entire exhaust is brand new i custom built it myself and it does not have any leaks to contaminate the o2 readings. everything is in proper order it just wont run. There are no factory bin files for my setup as this PCM only came in small blocks with autos or big blocks with autos or sticks but i have a small block with a stick. I also am running the hacked $0D mask and i am not certain that i have all the settings in the bin set up correctly.