Thread: 7747 help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, that is true.
    Square body stepsides forever!!!

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_in_dorris View Post
    Yes, that is true.
    Thanks again man. I searched asdx and found the thread where you helped out another guy to. It answers lots of questions. And it led to more reading. I know all the answered are here. It trying to find out what to search. Thanks again!

Electronic Ignition!
    Quick question at what point do i add the 2 VE tables together. I currently have the bin loaded on a chip with egr patch to disable. The spark patch. Air diverted off, PE off, dfco off and the VE table smoothed. Then I remember reading I should add the 2 tables. Should data log 1st or when should it be done. Thanks

Mike, I would data log first to see where you are. When you add the 2 tables and come up with more than 100% you will need to make some adjustments. Dave W will be better able to answer those types of questions, but there are a lot of threads on here about that
    Square body stepsides forever!!!

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by jim_in_dorris View Post
    Mike, I would data log first to see where you are. When you add the 2 tables and come up with more than 100% you will need to make some adjustments. Dave W will be better able to answer those types of questions, but there are a lot of threads on here about that
    Yeah I've read a bunch on how to do it and why. Just wasn't sure if I should do it before trying to adjust the VE or do 1st logging and tune then combine then log and tune some more. Cool I'll get some data over the next couple days. I did start it in the garage and it seam good if I roll on the throttle but mashing it it hesitates. But the over whelming smell of exhaust is way better Thanks

Electronic Ignition!
    There are really good tutitorials in this forum
    Attachment 10032Attachment 10033

Electronic Ignition!
    So i got some Dataloging in last night. i used tuner pro rt with the auto prom. When i stopped the recording It asked to save so I saved it to the desktop of my laptop. I then put that file on a thumb drive to move to my computer desktop with excel to use the spreadsheet calculator. When I opened the file in tuner pro on my desktop I had to play the file to get the history to fill in. However it does not match my laptop that used to datalog. Anyone know whats going on there? also to get the history to fill in i had to push the play button several times and it slowly filled in. I'm I doing something wrong? It was saved as a .XDL file. I tried to export the file from the laptop to a thumb drive and it saved it as an excel file. Any suggestions?

It did run great compared to before. No hesitations and the blm numbers don't look that bad so far.