Back home now.

I didn't think of it earlier today but the best way to get TBI and weather tight P4 together is probably $58. It will support TBI mode and a gent from the UK named Robin Handley has done a bunch of work setting it up to run 1 BAR NA with 4 cyl race cars. Combine this with the Bill Shaw injector driver change and you've got 2 TBI injectors running on a V8. Plus it's upgradeable to PFI, or to pressurized tbi if desired.

Dual ecm cals are $6B mask. Cals include ARHM6030, ARPZ6720, and ANZF9577. Some quad 4 wiring had dual crank signals sent to the ecm from the ignition module, while others did not. The 8707 / 08 may have hardware designed to work with the additional signal. The code may check for the presence of this hardware then set a mode flag if found.

The 4 cyl TBI 7727 cal I have is FML7554. It is $3E mask. I just looked and knumcyl (number of cylinders) is selectable in this cal, unlike many of the 4 cylinder calibrations. So in theory it could be adapted to an 8 cylinder engine.

Why are you looking to get a quad 4 memcal? It's very inappropriate for an 8 cyl. If it's for testing / measuring, I have several here in various state of disassembly. I'm willing to check / measure these memcals. As far as running q4 code, it will run just fine in other 4 cyl memcals and IIRC it ran on a 7730 V6 memcal with no complaints.

The problem I'm facing with making TP defs is the time involved. I'd be happy to contribute $6B, $3E, and $89 defs if I didn't have to sit here and pull all the values from one software and manually enter them in another. It looks like that's the only option at this point. Anyone have any suggestions?