I recently converted my truck to efi. Today i was driving through the home depot parking lot and the truck lost power for a second and then it was fine. I made it a few miles until i got to my next stop which was lowes. When i got back out my truck started fine. As i was leaving the parking lot i was going down a small hill so i was riding my brakes. All of the sudden my truck just quit. I checked all my connection and my fuses. I even ran power straight to the fuel pump. I was able to get it started for 10 seconds, enough time to back it into a parking space. After much testing i came to the conclusion that the computer is cutting fuel. I had the whole air filter assembly off and was able to watch the injectors. At first I put paper towels under the injector to see if anything came out. After i unplugged the computer it ran for 10 seconds then quit again. It seems to start and run for 10 seconds after it sits for a while. I watched the injectors while it was running and all of the sudden the fuel just stopped. The injectors have power because I tested the wires with my dvom. I believe the computer is cutting ground to the injectors. I use this vehicle to drive to college and i cant be without it. What do you all think is the problem, is their anything i can check or test? is there a common problem that causes this? is the computer not liking what a sensor is seeing so it cuts fuel? Thanks for all your help.