Right to the point: I can't find a BIN for BBMC anywhere online. I don't have a hdr1 memcal header to read my stock bin and honestly I am impatient. I need some advice /help on what to do next.

My questions
Do I even need the BIN for BBMC? Can I just load these ADX and XDF files and run off emulation?

A217 $0D TP5 v250.adx (131.4 KB, 391 views)
Advanced $0D TP5 v251.xdf (1.30 MB, 798 views)
By the way I found these here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D

If the answer is yes I can, will I be able to burn a chip for a more permanent install? I don't want to drive around with the laptop connected all the time :-)

So here is the backstory in case you were wondering:

Wow it's been a year! Long story short, not long after starting down this road the truck dropped the exhaust valve on the #7 cylinder. I got lucky and it didn't hurt the cylinder or bore. So I went ahead and did a top end rebuild. Truck is now setup rwith: TBI to Vortec intake manifold, new Vortec 906 heads, new camshaft Speed-Pro Emission Legal Performance Camshafts CS-1014R (204/214 duration at .50 and .420/.433 lift with LSA at 112), Innovative motorsports MTX-L wideband O2 sensor, new distributor, new fuel pump (AC Delco EP 381), new Aeromotive FPR. The truck runs and drives but honestly not very well.

So I am back to learning about all this Tuner Pro stuff. I now know that the truck is BBMC with mask $0E and I have done a few trips around my neighborhood messing around with data logging. I understand the whole mask situation a lot better. I don't understand the XDF, emulation, and really don't know what my next steps need to be. I am really confused because everything I find online for 16168625 seems to use $E6 but my truck clearly has $0E (I say this because the only adx file that will connect is an $0E mask).