I know that's what it says. But I've never tested to be sure? It does not add up if say warmed up and 13.0 AFR in "Open Loop - AFR vs Temp" then add like 3.00 for 40 VAC kpa for "Choke - Cold AFR vs. VAC kPa (Added to AFR vs. Temp)" then your cruising at 16.0 AFR? Poof, running OL is instant lean cruise? If it were subtracted you'd be PIG rich which is more on the safe side...

Now at 0 Vac kpa od 0.00 would be WOT so staying at 13.0 is OK, but not optimal.

That VAC kpa is kind of strange as it's 80 column is 100 MAP and 0 is 20 MAP. I've changed them on some other Parameters to be more user friendly to MAP, but truly not accurate as per dissasembly and the way the ECM calibrates it. Works good for end user.

So while your doing this test it and let us know if it is truly used in OL warmed up as stated and added to Open Loop AFR, or just something with choke! We will add comments to XDF.

Yup 85 Lambda for 12.5 AFR with Stoich of fuel at 14.7.

The PIA of doing WB tuning in 7747 is no way to get WB data into same data log and TP history tables. So need to use the WB software and spreadsheets etc... this is why I usually just do the BLM data in $42 and save the WB for the WOT runs to do PE.