Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
LRT, thanks for sharing the XDF you've streamlined. Looks great! Question: I've saved a copy of the "512Kb PCM OS Checksum Plugin.dll" in the *\Documents\TunerPro Files\Plugins folder, but it's not loading into TunerPro's "About Plug-ins" window after restart? Is there an additional step I need to take to integrate this plug-in to update the OS checksum? And if you (anyone?) don't mind: how can I verify the checksums are good after my changes? I saved my *bin, then opened it with EFILive, and EFILive shows a green check mark for each segment? And I'm curious - there seem to be lots of very advanced calibrations available for editing, but (to me) some other simpler calibrations aren't available? Do you (or anyone else) know why? Are some calibrations much harder to find than others? For examples: coil dwell settings (like 12650 in HPT) and end of injection timing (like 3120 in HPT)?
The parameters that I included in the XDF were primarily from the multitude of parameters that Dimented24x7 originally defined.

I attempted to select parameters that would likely be used the most frequently, or were most likely to help with typical tuning issues.

The parameters that you mentioned - coil dwell and injection timing - are not ones that a DIY tuner has the knowledge to alter appropriately, and as such, would likely be rarely used.