Cool t56 and a tcase! If i remember right a t56 has a ftlbs cap around the 450-500 range. I could see it getting broke real quick in this truck. A little more info on my behalf. The video that i posted is the current motor in the truck. it was quite fun till you hit the trails and get it leaned over and starts flooding. The act of the massive amounts of gas being dumped into the motor wile flooding coupled with the large cam that causes blower surge makes for a very scary ride when you are trying to control the truck and all it wants to do is go. it has 10" of lift on 38x15.5x16 boggers 14 bolt rear and am pleased to say the ifs is holding up. Like i said a carb would be great but he is tired of it loading up on him when he climes embankments. we tried a truck avenger carb and it really didnt make any improvement over the dominator carb. We would put another cam in it and go again but like i said he is tired of the problems with the carb on the trail. He is putting this motor back in his chevelle.
Im not knocking the idea of the t56 but with the big block stuck in a hole i could see coming off the clutch at 4000rpm and hearing some serious metal breaking. JeepsAndGuns he lives in your sister state and is the typical redneck as they have dubed us that like to ride 4 wheelers drive out trucks in the creek and drink our beer lol. He actually bought the pact lever 2 tranny that cost him near 2600 when it was in so he will stick with that. I just saw a bin on here by fast355 that was using the same 16197427 ecm in the $OD mask <what ever that is> witha 700r4 and a 5.7L. So i assume one could copy the stock 7.4L bin in the 350 place. Again i dont know this is all new to me.