Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
But for a factory TBI tank you just change the pump to TPI or 96 Vortec...
I like the bucket style better, they seem to have a more consistent fuel draw when empty but since it's not a somewhat direct swap then I'll just go ahead with a TPI pump in the stock type hanger. A new sender should help somewhat, at 1/4 tank on the gauge I have roughly 2 gallons in the tank, and with the way I drive 2 gallons doesn't get me far.
Quote Originally Posted by brian617 View Post
Anytime I can squash your ideas i'm glad to help

What year truck are you working on?
Hey, it saved me some cash or time at the auto parts store fooling with it Finally starting to get my Suburban (see sig) where I can start modding. Tune is spot on other than I'm running out of both fuel and air. With 102 atmosphere, at WOT it's 90Kpa at 3000 and vac increases to high 80s from there, at 13psi it's still wanting more fuel with the IDC into the 90s. The minute I put the ported edelbrock intake and bored TB on it, I'm going to need even more fuel.

I also suspect the fuel pump isn't holding pressure when I snap the throttle open, I have the AFPR adjusted to what should be 18psi but all it'll give me is 13. I have the fp gauge but don't have what I need to read it while in the truck with the hood closed.