Thread: WBO2-Tuning Spreadsheet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hoping that it is okay for me to post these things here and that other folks new to tuning can learn from this. If I am out of bounds, mods feel free to delete/move.

1. Will I be "done" with this part of tuning once I have everything in blue for "near idle no PE/AE" and "off idle no PE/AE"?
    2. I am surprised that my injector DC is so low. I upgraded the fuel pump. Pressure is around 13 psi. Does this chart (photo) "make sense" to you guys with lots of experience?Injector DC.jpg
    3. I am getting a lot of knock. How "bad" is this? How to I make it go away? (see picture)knock.jpg
    4. I am getting lots of spark advance at low RPM and high kPa. What does this mean? spark advance.jpg
    5. I am very surprised at how much I have decreased VE compared to the stock tune. Again does this "look right"? Could it be related to upgraded fuel pump? Picture shows the difference between the stock BIN and my current tune. VE Tuned vs Stock.PNG
    6. Last but not least I thought I would share my current WBO2 map from the spreadsheet. Got a long way to go. Comments welcome. Off Idle WBO2.jpg

Thanks,
    AC

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Hoping that it is okay for me to post these things here and that other folks new to tuning can learn from this. If I am out of bounds, mods feel free to delete/move.

1. Will I be "done" with this part of tuning once I have everything in blue for "near idle no PE/AE" and "off idle no PE/AE"?
    2. I am surprised that my injector DC is so low. I upgraded the fuel pump. Pressure is around 13 psi. Does this chart (photo) "make sense" to you guys with lots of experience?Injector DC.jpg
    3. I am getting a lot of knock. How "bad" is this? How to I make it go away? (see picture)knock.jpg
    4. I am getting lots of spark advance at low RPM and high kPa. What does this mean? spark advance.jpg
    5. I am very surprised at how much I have decreased VE compared to the stock tune. Again does this "look right"? Could it be related to upgraded fuel pump? Picture shows the difference between the stock BIN and my current tune. VE Tuned vs Stock.PNG
    6. Last but not least I thought I would share my current WBO2 map from the spreadsheet. Got a long way to go. Comments welcome. Off Idle WBO2.jpg

Thanks,
    AC
    Your VE is set too low the tune is bringing your IDC way up when it gets bad the knock is going way up. The tune turns up IDC while the WB is leaning it out don't the forget it! Take your log time down on the wb first and if it's still cycling too fast raise your VE it most likely will stay up. Wait for Dave.
    Brandon..
    Last edited by De-stroker; 06-01-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Attached is a .zip with a WBO2 data log .csv file to compare your WBO2 data with. The tuning was still in progress, but close. No two tunes are identical, but there are similarities to compare normal looking data vs. abnormal looking data. Tuning can usually correct abnormal looking data (Rick / Lean VE and Excessive Knock).

dave w
    Attached Files Attached Files