Quote Originally Posted by dzidaV8 View Post
In your case red Bosch D3's (0 280 155 759) 32lb/hr should suffice to around 430bhp...
Those are two injectors with known good tuning data, so I'd stay with them.
I'm trying to decide between the greens (0280155968), some remanned + modified blue demon 3s mentioned by mitch (very affordable), and 34 / 36lb 0280155868s. The latter were used on the 98-05 supercharged 3800 buick engines so I would think I could glean an offset table from a factory bin from one of those. They're also available new on a certain auto parts site for a very reasonable price.

I'm at a point where I have some health issues eating into my wallet, and will have to sell another toy or two to afford this purchase (especially the greens). But I'd rather have more and not need it then have my car strapped to a dyno and find I can't feed the beast above 6000 rpm.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal_Crazy
Solomon zeroed out the injector offsets.
Do you mean the 'Injector Offset Adder' table (tunerpro)?

Currently I think my wideband needs a hard drive to get hot.
Starting up tonight Idle was at 9:1 . After the run I'm at 11+
Narrowbands are no different. Bringing the car up to temp at idle my BLM splits are horrendous. Idling after driving they're generally within 4-6 counts.

Also I've had to lower my injector constant several times as I keep hitting 100+VE Table values.
Steveo has said drop it by say 10% and the VE tables by the same amount. This doesn't seem to be accurate here. I don't know why. It takes 3-4 logs to get back to the ball park.
I would suspect the proportional relationship between injector flow constant and the fuel calculation that uses the VE table aren't 1:1.

I'd say drive the car for half an hour then start playing with the tune.

If the car is running i'd just pull some fuel around idle.
Done all that. The chinese injectors are going to get turned into keychain fobs. If they're rated at 36lb/hr and the injector constant in the tune is 46 lb/hr and I've tried a rainbow of different offset tables, something's rotten when the car won't start because it's flooding on first crank every time.

Are you
Open or Closed Loop?
Narrow or wideband ?
Speed Density or MAF ?
Currently SD CL with narrowbands only. I found out what I was doing "wrong" with trimalyzer and my last tune of VE seemed to be solid after logging a few hundred miles to verify. I did enable my MAF to attempt to calibrate it, but I suspect I have a wire or connector causing problems because it stopped working inside of 10 minutes.