Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
The last stable version is 4.7. I am working on some version labeled 4.9 but is far from ready. Anyway my improvement will be only on added mode 4 controls and some clean up of the patches.
Thanks for the explanation. I'd seen mention of 4.9 in your patches thread and wasn't sure what was going on.

Quick question for you or anyone that might know - I'm relatively sure there aren't any calibrations that call for it, but is it possible for the PCM to command negative (atdc) spark timing? I'm thinking about how to implement some self-diagnostics, and wondered if atdc timing was a possibility for the EST signal.

Lastly wanted to update that I started it four times today, the first round the ECT was at 10c / 50f and it fired right off as did the three subsequent times. I think my longer cranking times were mostly a side effect of my battery getting ready to roll over dead on me. I did have a particularly long crank last night that I'm sure wasn't imagined, but I probably caused that when I yanked the injector fuses to simulate a stall. Ambient was also easily 6c / 10f colder.