Hi Steveo.

This sounds a little like i've been trying to write but WAY more detailed.
I used to use TTS Datamaster. Years ago (around 10) i wrote some software to read the PCM data. Originally for the ABS system, then to filter and adjust the maf tables & BLM's.
I think there is a hell of a lot more knowledge around here than there was back then.

Then recently after building the 383 i started looking a better filtering tool to process the data. I only recently managed to start programming again because of this.
You are more than welcome to look at what i've got. It's basically command line type stuff but it does update a copy of the VE tables.
It will read in the CSV file and normalise the headings to a default reference that can be used in the program.
I have a list of matching headings for TTS Datamaster, EEHack, Scan9495, EEHackv2 and EEHack-speedlog, (as you seem to have changed the heading names).
It's a bit hard wired and really needs some form of scripting language that could be processed by the program and rerun.

Other earlier bits of code i cobbled together processed BLM's, Ignition timing, Maf tables, RMS of variation of requested idle speed.

You are welcome to any of it if you want, even just for a laugh.

Mitch
Terminal_Crazy