Thread: Introductions

Carb and Points!

Introductions

Hello,

I've just recently came in to the LS engine building craze. I've built your standard GM 350s, 400s, 454s, ect. I own a Transmission shop with my father and we have several "junk guys" that sell us transmission and engine cores for rebuilding. My guy sold me a good deal on a 2000 5.3 out of a Silverado. I own several hot rods, a 51 4 door Chevy Styleline and two 58 Oldsmobiles a 2 door hardtop and 4 door post. I plan on putting the 5.3 in the 2 door hardtop and possibly the 4 door if the first project goes well. On a side note my 51 has a 250 GM L6 with a T4/T3 turbo, Holley Sniper Injection and all kinds of head work so I have a little injection experience.

I would like to become proficient in building the standalone harness, and I'm confident that will be no problem. Getting the programing side is why I've joined this page. I've acquired TunerPro and started researching what it takes to set up the computers and that is what has lead me to this board. I look forward to learning, and posting updates and questions about my projects in the future.

ButlerTransmissionGuy
    Bennett Miller Transmission
    720 W Fort Scott Butler MO 64730

dave w