Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
NOT bad considering weight and altitude.

I will be glad to see some logs at that baro.
If you go lower altitudes make some logs to see if your tune is off the chart and how good is PCM at correction.

You can find the patch in the xdf posted in this thread
http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...E-xdf-(EEXTRA)

It has "cell 16 duplicate" in the name.
Here in Idaho, it's pretty much all UP from where I'm at at 2700'MSL.
The car used to live in Albany NY running mainly at ~20-400'MSL. Once we moved to BOI, the MIL would come on regularly. That's when I found using a regular Craftsman OBD1 scanner that BLMs were correcting too far lean outside the allowable norm apparently.
Having already some small experience with LSx OBD2 logging and tuning (HPT), and thanks to folks who call this board home I learned how to crack into ye old $EE. I then reacharacterized what I found to be way-wrong MAF tables, which were the source of major closed loop fueling correction to the lean side. I'll bet it was always there, correction within allowable limits, but just got exacerbated by moving to a high-altitude state moving the corrections over that line. Running E10 in NY likely masked it too, but we are now able to get E0 here in all grades, so using that exclusively also drives CL and BLMs to attempt a true 14.7:1, not a fake 14.7:1 stoich' that is actually 14.1:1 or so.
I'll know more when I get my WB hooked up as to the honesty of the CL method of reporting fueling, and actual resulting PE mixture from my tables. Good clean fun, this stuff.

Thanks for the tip on the patch, I'll look forward to learning more about that!