Manual transmission trucks with 5.0 / 5.7 came with a C3 ECM. There are three numbers, 16156480, 16196396 or 16171199.

BJYN is not a manual transmission calibration. BJYN is a G van calibration and G vans were not available with a manual transmission. The database has M for manual, A for auto, or sometimes it has nothing at all. GM's own software used to show "no listing" calibrations as "ALL" for transmission type but I worked in the dealership and I knew for a fact it was wrong sometimes. So when I wrote BCCFind I made sure it showed "All / No Listing" to indicate there was no specific data for trans type. The final check of course is to look at the cal in Tunerpro and see what options are selected. Greg reported the "manual trans" bit was not set on the trans he found which confirms auto trans.

16156930 PCM superceded to 16197427 with a brief time as a 16196395. GM did a flurrry of part number changes early on and IIRC they had a bulletin out regarding the changes. When there are a lot of quick changes like that I always suspected they'd found internal problems and worked them out during production or had a major vendor change and wanted to track the parts. But you did raise a good point. I need to go back through my search using the 6930 part number to see what comes up.