Dave W.

Understand most of what you have stated. It sounds rather dangerous. Yet I have to adjust the VE tables to get the BLMs to near the appropriate values. Is that to say that a significant change in the VE table can lead to engine damage? Perhaps smaller changes can keep from engine damage? I have received the injectors back from MrInjector. Debating whether to go to BATCH port injection with the factory ECU or first go to TBI injection with the 454 throttle body which by the way has a security torx adjustment in the fuel regulator. Found a bit that will fit the adjustment. Also have a complete harness that I can run the engine on my run-in stand. Again, I want to replace the 350 with a 350 Vortec with a 4 barrel manifold and an adapter to 454 Throttle body. Ordered and received a Bosch higher pressure in-tank fuel pump. Already have a MSD in-line fuel pump for the run-in stand (no dynamic load). Need to add the sensors to the intake manifold (MAP, CLT, O2, distributor, knock etc.). Then run the 350 Vortec and adjust fuel pressure on the throttle body at idle to get near normal idle AFR values same as on the pickup at the present time at idle. Right now the 454 throttle body has a STRONG (stock '94-'95 454) regulator spring. Also have one that is around 20 Lb. Then once in the truck, further adjust the fuel pressure regulator across the board. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.