Thread: Intro and purpose

Carb and Points!

Intro and purpose

Hey yall. Just another guy working on my stuff. I've always been a carb guy, redoing a 94 k1500 6.5L belonged to a buddy of mine that passed a few years ago. got it cheap (motor and interior MIA) got a 5.7 im gonna pair up with the 4l80e and turn into an HP hog 383 later. Swapping motor and harness. Been on here doing research for tuning once i get the swap done. bit of a lurker and I honestly know jack about efi. Been reading books on it, between books and here I'll get it handled. still got a long way to go. 94 suburban is my donor vehicle for dash, motor and harness parts. Figured i'd let ya know I'm lurking about.

We all started somewhere with EFI. Your project is very similar to other gearhead-efi members first time EFI projects. Hopefully we can help you get where you want to go.

dave w

Carb and Points!
    Thanks. I'm still trying to get everything in the same place at the moment. Had to build a set of ramps for the trailer this weekend, since somebody decided they needed the last set more than I did. Between work and the shortening days, it's going to be a pain but worth it.