Thread: Where can I go for harness modifications

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    I have always wanted to convert my truck (95 5.7 tbi) to tpi but never had the time or money. But now 15 years later, everyone is doing LS swaps. but i still want to do it and its hard to find any good info.
    I did find this website, but the guy's email address is dead:
    http://www.jimsperformance.com/tbi.html
    I'm sure I could gather up most parts for a swap, but wiring instructions is a hassle. Does anyone know of any business (or individual) that can convert harnesses, sell harnesses, etc to make my life easier on this conversion?

PS - I am also willing to consider an LT1 intake swap as well, due to the 92 camaro having 700r4 vs 95 Camaro's 4L60E (my truck having the 4L60e). Thanks

BTW the reason I dont want to go the LS route is I want as many things as possible that bolt right in. Drilling new motor mounts etc isnt my thing. Putting on TPI or LT1 now as a good test for demonstration, and then in a couple of years a new block with better heads, cam, etc.
    I would not waste my time with the TPI personally. Get a 454 TBI unit, the 80.5 lb/hr injectors a good dual plane or single plane depending on the HP you want to make and tune the TBI. You can add ALOT of power to the TBI and still keep the TBI.

Only way I would upgrade to MPFI is to add OBD2 electronics and run sequential with the 0411 LS PCM. Switch over to coil per cylinder ignition at the same time.

If you go MPFI consider the Edelbrock Proflow intake with a 90mm foward facing TB.
    Last edited by Fast355; 04-25-2017 at 02:24 AM.