Thread: 95 LT-1 Idle Cell Comparison - Humidity?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here's a short log of a drive this afternoon. In general it's not running very impressively, but as I've mentioned the transition to closed loop was unnoticeable if that means anything. I noticed some popping in the exhaust when decelerating from a few PE "events".

I suspect that the humidity is causing the MAF to register inflated airflow #s. I say this because I've always logged less spark knock in humid conditions, and I'm presuming that's caused by the water vapor increasing the cooling effect on hot / heated parts. I haven't tried swapping to SD mode yet but will if I can get it to start and stay running reliably.

Wideband is a LC-2 on D27 using default settings. I'm not sure how meaningful any of the data is except to use for cylinder balance testing. I pay it almost no attention unless I drive the car a few minutes to get the exhaust hot. Even then, Missouri's laws on ethanol are stupid - it's considered required in some concentration but they don't have to tell you how much or that it's even present. I'm guessing the 93 octane I'm running has a stoich about 14.5:1.

By the way, with the help of a definition file I found in kur4o's build folder I found I could display the wideband units in Lambda with this in the definition.csv:

Code:
    54,WIDEBAND_D27,Wideband O2 @ Pin D27,^,EXTENDED,8,2,0.007874016,,0x01,0xFF,,,,,
    Attached Files Attached Files