Quote Originally Posted by steveo View Post
i used a FAST dual channel wideband while writing eehack, but also played with an AEM before i wrote it. i liked the AEM. <edited for brevity> a wideband that lets you configure the analog output range is ideal, since you could output a fairly narrow range and gain more linearity (that's why the AEM was nice)
Steveo: any chance you recall what p/n you're referring to here? I added a wire to D27 for this (yes, I have and use my a/c even with a ~475hp cam) and I'm getting ready to weld in an o2 bung this weekend. I'd like to do my research now so I know how much I'm going to need to save for the AEM.

Trevor: curious how it's going. Have you caught your breath yet? I recall where I was about a year ago when I first started trying to get <everything> dialed in. Thanks to kur4o and steveo we all have a few more tools at our disposal. In hindsight I wish I'd been more patient and methodical. A lot of time was wasted trying to tackle several problems at once. I think / hope kur4o's individual cylinder trim hack will make idle tuning for a choppy cam a lot easier.