Hey guys, I'm the one developing this! I'm 91z24 on v6z24 and 90BlueZ on 60degreev6, and 3400tZ around here... such a terrible idea to have usernames based on the car I own since I had quite a few Z :P

Robert, I'm glad some people are realizing the amount of work required to do this, not everybody does :) I could say the same with ripping hair out for the work you're doing on the firmware side tho :) I'm more into higher level type of programming. I'm really having fun with Android lately.

Chris, if you have an ostrich for sale, you might end up with enough money for an Android device :P I would like to add real-time tuning to the app at some point but it will be a while.

As Chris said, the value displayed on the dashboard are currently just random garbage until I get the ECU comms working. I should receive all the stuff I need for my bench test late next week and will have everything working soon after that I hope. It is the most important part of the app really, so I have to focus on it very soon as most of the other stuff is usable for a first version.