Thread: lt1 tuning help?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Electronic Ignition! Fuzzy from MN1988's Avatar
    EGR Electrical Failure, Error 27 EGR Diagnostic, Error 32 <-- I will check over the vacuum lines and the EGR valve/solenoid tomorrow, should I replace them since I'm almost positive they're original.

VATS Enabled. On a stock 94 SS it's 'set' where my tune it is not. What would be the benefit of disabling the anti-theft?

Air Pump Diagnostic, Error 29 I'm guessing the air pump isn't set in the pcm anymore or something is wrong with the pump?.. None of the A.I.R. pump has been changed by me.

I went to my car to program it again and still nothing.. start and die right away. Once I put the bin file that was originally in the car it runs fine.
    Last edited by Fuzzy from MN1988; 05-17-2012 at 08:03 AM.
    Winning a race in a Vette with you and a buddy is awesome. Winning a race in an Impala with you and 3 other friends is BADASS

1994 Impala SS - Borla headers, K&N CAI, 3.73 gears, Eaton posi, Inland Empire 3.5" DS, UMI upper and lower extended control arms, Bilstein shocks, Eibach drop springs, Spohn sway bars - Always a work in progress