Thread: 92 corvette tuning tips and questions.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackW1dow View Post
    Okay so I have logged a few times now. about an hour of driving i think. went to put it into a history table and lucky me $da2 doesn't have any made yet... Followed a tutorial by eagle mark to create one and I couldn't figure it out. When making the History table i put Right BLM in the (Z output), RPM in the (X AXIS), and MAP in the (Y AXIS). it doesn't populate VE it only puts BLM in the table.
    I don't use the Excel method, I use Trimalyzer, but generally the VE table isn't "populated," it's something you yourself have to define based on your tune. For example, in Trimalyzer, you can select from "low VE table" and "high VE table" because on $EE there are two separate VE tables. But I would expect an Excel spreadsheet to work the same way, in that you would have to define the layout of the VE table(s) present in your tune yourself so that the spreadsheet can populate it with recommended changes to each VE cell.

Also, if it's at all possible, I would like to ask a favor of you since you own a '92 Corvette. Over in another thread we are working on reverse-engineering several aspects of the Corvette CCM. We generally know how a 94~95 works, and we know how a 90 works. But a 92 is a question mark. If you wouldn't mind terribly, would you consider downloading a program called EEHack and then recording an Idle Module Scan? It would create a text log, which if you could share would be really cool. If you are interested in helping out, the program can be downloaded here: http://fbodytech.com/eehack-2/download-eehack and the Idle Module Scan is located by clicking "Raw Cmd" and then "Idle Module Scan (TEMPORARY)". Do make sure that the correct COM port for your ALDL cable is selected in Settings.

If not, totally understandable, and I thank you for reading anyway.
    Last edited by NomakeWan; 09-23-2021 at 07:25 AM.
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)