Quote Originally Posted by 84Elky View Post
IF running S_AUJP v5, you are not using the v5 ADX. You are using the old AUJP v2 ADX which greatly limits reporting (ie - no In AE, In PE, DFCO, etc.)
I have attempted to use the V5 ADX when recording and result in garbage data. I will try with V6 in hopes it was just an error.

Quote Originally Posted by 84Elky View Post
Beginning with the initial version of S_AUJP (v4), 0x300-0x307 are not supported. They are in commented-out code deemed to not be necessary as it contained a lot of GM testing, so entering values for them in the cal is meaningless. Manual car will run the same with or without these items.
Not to sound arrogant but today I was provided a tune to try for a tuner and it had the CAGS enabled. I found this was not present on the V5 options so I switched back to $8D mask and found the address. I entered a new scalar under emissions and found the stock temp of 50C was showing for a value. Changed it to 151C and it has not triggered the 1-4 shift since. If it has been coded out of the new bin then you are correct in not needing it. to this point I have just used the stock tune and edited it under the V5 mask.