Quote Originally Posted by spfautsch View Post
Here's a short log of a drive this afternoon. In general it's not running very impressively, but as I've mentioned the transition to closed loop was unnoticeable if that means anything. I noticed some popping in the exhaust when decelerating from a few PE "events".

I suspect that the humidity is causing the MAF to register inflated airflow #s. I say this because I've always logged less spark knock in humid conditions, and I'm presuming that's caused by the water vapor increasing the cooling effect on hot / heated parts. I haven't tried swapping to SD mode yet but will if I can get it to start and stay running reliably.

Wideband is a LC-2 on D27 using default settings. I'm not sure how meaningful any of the data is except to use for cylinder balance testing. I pay it almost no attention unless I drive the car a few minutes to get the exhaust hot. Even then, Missouri's laws on ethanol are stupid - it's considered required in some concentration but they don't have to tell you how much or that it's even present. I'm guessing the 93 octane I'm running has a stoich about 14.5:1.

By the way, with the help of a definition file I found in kur4o's build folder I found I could display the wideband units in Lambda with this in the definition.csv:

Code:
54,WIDEBAND_D27,Wideband O2 @ Pin D27,^,EXTENDED,8,2,0.007874016,,0x01,0xFF,,,,,

Your phone have a baro sensor built in or have you checked local baro reading from weather bug or another trusted source and see if your within 3 kpa of reported. If it was humidity related, a smaller plug gap would yield a driveability improvement. Wide band would report a richer mix also if the MAF was over reporting due to increased air mass from the humidity. startup ve is usually about 60% of normal VE.