ve is for fuel and main spark is for timing. So the open throttle will go into the main spark. now you may not be able to just copy and paste because the rpm and map may not be the same in both tables so you can copy if they are the same if not you will have to do this manually. I did and it sucked. I actually made an excel sheet just incase I need to start over I have it already to copy and paste. Now the stock timing is very conservative, you might want your idle which is the 600-800 cells upped a few degrees, I run my idle timing at 28 but I have a cam. The VE table there is really nothing to paste to start. This table you will take your truck for a drive once warmed up and datalog and save the file. you will need to play the datalog file in tunerpro and watch the history. Acquisition> load log file and acquisition> show history tables. in the history tables you should have dropdown and something like "BLM" then next to that drop down choose history average. when it is completely done running copy that table into the excel sheet at the top, then go into your bin perameters to the VE table and copy that into the excel sheet where it says to. then at the bottom of the sheet there is a insert table into tuner pro, copy that table and paste into your VE tables in tuner pro. This will start to correct your tables. You may need multiple test drives to get all the ranges tuned in. First or second passes you will want 5-10 minute drives since they are going to be off. Also when data logging look for knock there should be something in the history tables for this. Now if you output log file to csv and select the data you need, ex. blm, ve, timing(SA), map are the minimum. then look thru the sheet at the knock count and see if any timing gets pulled it is a true knock and you will need to lower the timing. Now if the fuel is too rich or too lean it can cause knock also. so you will have to be careful of that. Once you get the VE kinda good you can start working on the timing(SA) table, see where you do not have power and add 1-2 degrees till there is knock or it feels good, if there is knock back off a degree or 2. Once you change the timing the VE table will need to be updated. then test and tune, then repeat till you are happy. play around you will learn the best way to look at log files. For the most part timing and VE will be mostly what you have to change, maybe trans shift points if you do not like where they are. fast355 posted this a few years back in the forum for his starter timing for what he said was stock to mild modified motors, this is where I started but made considerable changes. fast355 starter vortec timing stock-mild cam.PNG
the biggest thing is you have the 92 tbi motor bottom end which had a tiny cam so not much lift so not sure mow much timing you will be able to put in it, the vortec cam was larger so you might get away with close to the stock timing table, I wanted to show you the one fast355 posted so you know that you can add timing if needed, but I would start with the stock vortec table and see how it runs.