What will happen if the cable is disconnected mid flash from pc side or from pcm side. Is there any way to recover and what is the proper procedure. I know that the flash routine will stay in the pcm ram indefinite time, but will eehack be able to resume on that condition.
if you disconnect the PC side, eehack will probably just freeze.

if you disconnect the cable side, theoretically, the ecm has not recieved the checksum of that packet and should discard it, never writing it. if it's connected again really quickly, it should re-send that packet.

once a few attempts have been made to re-send the packet, it'll return to the erase state and start over. it'll do this indefinitely, as far as i know. as long as the ECM doesn't reset from the programming loop for some weird reason, theoretically it should be okay

it's not that well tested, though. try not to yank the cable when programming.

I have been thinking for more tests added. Like opti signal test at idle. Super fast logging of cyl id at idle with mode 3 command and looking for cyl id deviations. I don`t know if it is possible but at least 50 frames per second will be needed for 20ms low res period, or 100 for 10ms resolution. Did you test the limit of mode3 refresh rate.
that's pretty cool for sure. actually lots of sensors could be tested more reliably with a huge acqusition rate. the mode3 is pretty fast with a regular parameter, i'm sure that'd work fine, but i never actually tested the timing.