Thread: The ultimate LT1 $$EE patch thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    No need to ask. It is already done.
    sorry for my poor English but i'm international.

i have seen that version, i extracted both files (exe + csv) to eehack folder, changed path to new csv, i open up EEhack and can't find true VE table with realtime tracing cells and aadjust. all i see that i can is VE Control by adding -+x% (limited to +-5%) or choose cell by selecting row and cell number. I believe it does realtime but using it on street while tuning would be a nightmare. What i understand i would have to jump cell by cell, adjust with slider etc. memorise amount, jump to TunerPro and adjust then reflash with EEhack. That is a lot of hassle. That way it is easier to just log and go VE spreadsheet.

I'm asking if You are working on RTT like Tunerpro RT way. You and Stevo do lots of grate job any way.
    Last edited by WASyL; 12-29-2018 at 03:55 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    i open up EEhack and can't find true VE table with realtime tracing cells and aadjust. all i see that i can is VE Control by adding -+x% (limited to +-5%) or choose cell by selecting row and cell number. I believe it does realtime but using it on street while tuning would be a nightmare. What i understand i would have to jump cell by cell, adjust with slider etc. memorise amount, jump to TunerPro and adjust then reflash with EEhack. That is a lot of hassle. That way it is easier to just log and go VE spreadsheet.
    What you want is not actually possible to happen. First my coding skills are not that good and second there is some limitions we have to cope with.
    Eside of the pcm can`t communicate while the engine is running. So you are only option is to send data to tside and tside send it to eside over spi bus. With that said it is pointless to upload the whole table since it will take forever[0.2-0.5 seconds upload time on a cell * 200 cells].

If you focus on a particular area it is very usefull tool to quickly dial the needed range. 5% delta change in ve table is good enough to stall the engine. It is there for safety reason.
    With all the other controls you can make a base tune in less than an hour that will be 80-90% close to the final tune. Basically for 2$ dyi cable and completely stock PCM it is not that bad. You get what you pay for.

You suggest some bad tuning practices I am no keen on.
    Tune and drive is really wreckless idea. Just a disclaimer.

Under no circumstances shall tha authors of EEHACK be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, damages arising out of or in connection with improper use of EEHACK software.

Multiple Flashing on the interstate in the midlle of nowhere can lead to bricked pcm. Another not that good idea.

I see you are not following close enough the thread. Since it was already mentioned that the modified ve and maf tables can be extracted from pcm on the next ignition cycle.

Carb and Points!

Thanks for the updates. Purchased FAST dual wideband kit, plan to wire into D12 (with a switch) and D27 to log both sides. May also add switch to ground B23 to force open loop in case things still get weird at the dragstrip.

First going to just log my idle/cruise O2's to make sure everything is happy and get it all adjusted for regular driving/idling before going to tune WOT on a dyno.

Fuel Injected!
    For a dual wideband setup you`d better use pins D12 and D21 or pins D27 and D31. The pullups resistors on this pairs match and there will be no ground potential difference between the two channels, thus more stable readings accross banks.
    D12 and D21 have 50 kohm resistor.
    D27 and D31 have 22.3 kohm resistor.

If you have troubles modifying the datastream it is a simple 2 bytes patch. Give me a note and will get an xdf for an easy reconfigure.
    Last edited by kur4o; 03-25-2019 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typo mistake

Carb and Points!
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    For a dual wideband settup you`d better use pins D12 and D21 or pins D27 and D31. The pullups resistors on this pairs match and there will be no ground potential difference between the two channels, thus more stable readings accross banks.
    D21 and D21 have 50 kohm resistor.
    D27 and D31 have 22.3 kohm resistor.

If you have troubles modifying the datastream it is a simple 2 bytes patch. Give me a note and will get an xdf for an easy reconfigure.
    Thanks! Yes let’s do 27 and 31 so I don’t have to deal with AC. I need to install all the tunerpro patches to get everything sync’d up first.

Fuel Injected!
    Apply the patch labelled "Log pin D31 on AC pressure channel [Wideband patch]" and at the AC pressure you will log pin d31 instead of pin d12.

Pin d27 is already setup in the datastream so leave it like that.
    Select pin d27 as wideband input in eehack settings. To get an accurate value for wideband channel 2 change the eehack definition file. Find the ac pressure and change the conversion so it matches the setting of the wideband input.
    Attached Files Attached Files