Finally got a bit of not so freezing on the fingers weather. I tried a start up today after lots of wiring and connecting everything and at key on I have no check engine light and do not hear fuel pump.I gave it a crank just to see that it would. When I'm cranking the check engine light comes on but turns off when I stop crank. I'll have to go threw my repin again (3rd time) and see what is up.anyone else run in to this b4.any ideas are greatly appreciated. The only thing not currently plugged in is speed sensor as I've not installed the new one yet.the iac I couldn't find a definition for each wire accept color and letter on the plug.so I wired a to a b to b etc.the dodge diagram I have does not specify a hi a low or b hi or low.it just says number 1 2 3 and 4.I doubt that if this is wired incorrectly that it would cause no check engine light at key on.the dodge tps I was able to find correct label for wires.using gm map sensor so no wiring change on that.it got dark so I did not check for spark but I doubt I'd have any as it seems I may have a wire in the wrong spot or something. Thanks in advance for any ideas