Quote Originally Posted by Injected CJ7 View Post
Hi Steveo,
I've been reading tons of threads on eehack, and I'm getting ready to try it out in my '95 Vette. I've used TunerProRT in the past to get my 78 Jeep CJ7 ('88 5.7L Tune Port) datalogged so I could get a tune put on it (long story). So I have a very limited knowledge with using this type of equipment. I have a cheap laptop with XP and just enough processing power for the minimum requirements. I have a Moates (ALDU1 and CABL2) cable as well. My quick question is whether I have the right files to load. I have:

eehack 4.7
EE_16212471.bin
EEX.XDF
$EE-16188051-V3.8.adx

My car is a 95 LTI, automatic, 3.07 rear, shorty headers, Magnaflow Cat Back 3" exhaust. The rest is stock. I'm waiting for a new battery for the laptop, so I won't need a 5 mile long extension cord to datalog LOL. Can you tell me if I have the right files to get started, and is there a preferred order to load in files and hook up the cable? Sorry for being such a Newb, but I'd really like to hear your thoughts.

Thanks!
John
that's alright except for the ADX file, wont work with your 'vette. you don't need the ADX anyway, eehack will do all of your datalogging

your modifications are minimal, wouldn't expect much tuning required

read this thread

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-lt1-M6-tuning