Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
Are you able to record TunerPro RT Data Logs or EEHack data logs?

Do you have Wide Band O2 Sensor installed?

dave w
Hi Dave. The link to the eehack log is in the first post.

Some free-wheeling thoughts:
1. Intake and throttle body are new and were not on the previous install. Heads were pressure checked pre-install. Wondering if intake manifold is cracked or otherwise compromised? Could be creating a huge vac leak, which would force the PCM to add fuel. If the intake was compromised, seems to me that'd be easy to see with the vac gauge - which has normal readings. BUT.....
2. Looking at the log, that 02 reading on the driver's side tells me that something is jacked up over there. Maybe a clogged injector? I am going to swap injectors from one side to the other and see if it follows. If not, it's something specific to that side.
3. Both sides are adding fuel to the max, so even though the driver's 02 is showing lean, they're both being affected. The fuel rail and injectors were never disconnected from each other when pulled from the engine. I removed the rail and injectors as one unit and set them on the shelf in the garage, where they sat for 6-8 weeks. Wondering if something got into the rail and now whatever was in there has been pushed into the injector baskets, more on the driver's side than the pass. I'll have to go to Target and get 8 jars or glasses to test the injectors when turning the key. Don't know if that'll tell me much, but its worth a thought.