Quote Originally Posted by tamperedchevy View Post
very nice, I have an extreme EFI throttle body bore on my 5.7 throttle body and it measures 1-31/32 of an inch. they say it flows 720cfm.
*pretty sure I got it from extreme EFI.
Cool. Got any pics of your setup? I have been having fun stomping ass around town in my sleeper truck with the S475 6.0 build I finished not too long ago. This K5 I'm also working on I decided to keep it SBC and TBI. I considered doing another LS swap since that turned out so well but I decided to keep this truck a SBC with TBI for two reasons. One is that TBI is what I learned on. The other reason is that I really want to see just how far I can push a TBI system. It's fun for me becuase TBI was never intended to be a high performance application, and most people are pretty ignorant of what they can do.

Ditch the stock puny TBI cam, corked up exhaust, sort out the tune, and either port the 193 heads or swap heads and you have a really strong engine. Since there are forged flattops in this engine I built I would love to also boost this one!!! Found a Whipple supercharger on my local Craigslist but it got away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bokepid View Post
terima kasih banyak

Where the fuck are all the mods? Somebody needs to dust off the banhammer around here.