Quote Originally Posted by 85BLKIROC View Post
Good evening, 0midnight5 - As I've a similar setup in an 85 Camaro, have you begun datalogging your 'Vette? If yes, what total fuel trim (BLM+INT) have you recorded?

Secondly, did you convert the HLH prom to an EEPROM using Moates's service on the 6870 ECM?

Thirdly, are you using the stock-to-your-Vette NB O2 sensor or are you planning/have you installed a WB O2 sensor for advanced datalogging?

Fourth, what fuel injectors (in #s/hr) do you have installed and did you install an AFPR?

Thanks in advance and I look forward to your reply.
i have not started to data log yet. im waiting to purchase the APU1 emulator and the memory adapter from the moates site so i can upgrade to the EEPROM.

i am using the stock O2 sensor for now. i do plan on upgrading.

the stock injectors are in it now but i have a set from a viper that i will prob put in.

i just purchased and edelbrock pro flow XT intake along with the throttle body and some headers. i will also be removing the cats, air pump system and EGR.

i just got the car a few weeks ago so im looking at all my options for this OBD1 ECU. i would like to eventually upgrade to a speed density setup.