Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
GM 12561462 is ls1 28 lb/hr at 4 bar pressure.
If they are stock I can get you the correct voltage offset settings.
None of these are stock - FIC remans / modifies injectors. They remove the pintle cap, clean and replace with caps (and possibly do something else) to give the flow rating the customer orders. Normally they grind off all part numbers and paint the injector bodies light blue, but in my case they only removed the Bosch P/N and left the GM P/N. They advertise these sets as flow matched Bosch D3s and that they will come with a flow test printout, but mine did not. Mitch was able to pester them enough to send offset data for his, but I didn't bother because mine idled well using the SVO offsets and minimum PW I found @ 3 bar.

This is purely speculation, and I hate to bag on FIC but it's possible Mitch has a mix and match bunch of injectors that may or may not be electromagnetically similar but are minimally flow matched (at some pulsewidth). I ordered mine to flow 42lb/hr, and based on my VE trims they flow closer to 44. But thankfully I know mine at least match electromagnetically. When pull my engine next month I plan on sending mine to a third party to flow test.