Anthony:

Yes, if I remember correctly, the fuel pump I installed was a stock replacement. Glad you can see and confirm that there is too much fuel. Interesting that there isn't a code being displayed for that.

I don't have any plates so haven't taken truck on road for longer data log. Also, Hawaii requires all vehicles have annual safety checks as well and those requirements need to be met before runs on the highway are possible. Both are current barriers but I will try to figure out something. When you say the logs need to be longer, should those logs also include varying levels of RPM and WOT for a few seconds maybe? Do you think I could cheat and simulate those conditions without taking it on the road? But I guess, there also should be examples of shift points to really get this tuned. This certainly is a work in progress!!

89S10_Project:

Your idea of doing an adapter (2 black connectors on one end and red/blue on other) is exactly what I have done myself. It all makes so much sense to have one of those so as to be able to switch back and forth between PCM to ECM in the event of a problem. Or like in your case, have access to a daily driver. The dilemma or problem I have run into is with using the pin out diagrams/listings shared on this site, there appears to be a problem since I can't get the motor to start let alone run. Thus far, the first problem appears to be with the fuel circuit since the motor will fire and run if I use starter fluid or pour fuel into the TBI.

I feel your pain regarding header bolts backing out; that is always a problem. I suspect at some point I will have to confront that issue myself. Regarding the exhaust pipe on my ride, I bought a new 4.3 Y-pipe and settled for a single exhaust. Besides, the gas tank on the driver's side represents a major stumbling block if opting for long tube headers and true dual exhaust. So, my installing polished-ceramic, JBA shorty headers was not based on performance enhancements but just bragging rights and WOW-factor in engine compartment. Also, as another adolescent move, I installed an exhaust cut-off right behind the cat converter and in front of my 60-series Flowmaster muffler. To make room for the muffler and cut-off in close proximity, I had to angle my muffler a bit so thanks for the tip about cookie sheets from Walmart serving as heatshields...I may look into that. It never dawned on me to deal with exhaust heating up the cab since my truck is at stock 4x4 height.

Are we having FUN yet???