Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
I will be really happy if you do that.

Maybe make a checkbox, so users select which patches to add as an addition to the main patch.
I will post a log to see how it works. You can tell which mode is by looking at ve value. If it is updating it is in SD mode. When it freezes and MAF starts updating your in MAF mode.
I also tested thoroughly open loop idle patch. It works flawless. If you want you can add it too.

SD control needs to be 2 different patches.
1st will be for running MAF mode with the ability to switch to SD
the other will be for running SD with the ability to switch to MAF.

Next great thing that I am working on is a realtime delta change +-5% of calculated VE%.
Patch is almost done but I am missing the control interface at eehack level.
If you can add a slider bar similar to spark control bar we can get it work.

I will rework the eside aldl patch too. Now it has some data colision at SPI comm with main eehack patch and applying the patch is real pain.
I moved some spi address pointer, which is really not needed, so want that fixed.
i don't see any reason to "opt-out" of single patches that "qualify as good enough for eehack", as they shouldn't do anything unless activated by eehack, and shouldn't affect a running engine before eehack is connected, or affect other datalogging tools.

i designed eehack around a 'patch level' with version support and i want to stick with it

trust me it's better that way, so eehack users don't have to worry about selecting certain patches or reconfiguring eehack to match them. it should happen automatically and they get all the benefits