Quote Originally Posted by LRT View Post
The parameters that I included in the XDF were primarily from the multitude of parameters that Dimented24x7 originally defined. I attempted to select parameters that would likely be used the most frequently, or were most likely to help with typical tuning issues. The parameters that you mentioned - coil dwell and injection timing - are not ones that a DIY tuner has the knowledge to alter appropriately, and as such, would likely be rarely used.
LRT, don't discredit yourself either - I see a few new parameters that were not defined in Dimented24x7's XDF. And I certainly appreciate your organization; looks much easier to navigate and edit. For the coil dwell settings, you're right, it's not something often edited, but it's easily used if the coils are swapped. For example - I'm starting off with a 2001 Firebird calibration, but I'm swapping in the D585 truck coils. This swap alone is nearly worthless unless I could also bump up the dwell settings these coils are capable of. I hope to figure out where these are located. For the injection timing, my cam has more valve overlap. I'm curious to see if the injection timing could help save my cats??