Ok I should have started with that MAT SPARK table. I gave it an up ramp as it gets colder and it's been 80 F around here daytime and 60 F at night and felt good driving home then drove it about 10pm and it got just a little lean but still felt ok so gonna raise it a tad and see what happens.

Ive been filling in that code59 bin and the comments help a lot. And read the READ ME DOC and found out what launch mode/control is, which is pretty cool!! Can't do that with a carb :-). I'm going to try and get old sun scope out this weekend and try the adjustable timing light. One of those links u sent had something in it that said 1988 was only year with ref angle different than others but didn't say what the angle was.
Anyway gettin closer, can't wait to get this stuff in, I'd like to know if I screwed this head up!!

and downloaded tunerpro again and glitch doesn't seem to be there anymore?? Haven't data logged yet but "not emulating" light would flash every 45 seconds or so but has not continued after re download, more user error :-)