Quote Originally Posted by Shawn1989 View Post
... After that I grabbed an old miata front sway bar; chopped the ends off and they fit perfectly on the heads. ...
I havenīt had time to read the whole thread yet so I might be missing some information.
Are you planning on welding on an old sway bar?
I like the idea of using what you already have but you should NEVER use a sway bar (or spring) for something that should be welded. They are hardened and tempered and might crack after welding. Maybe not immediately but sooner or later that might happen. Steel that are made for springs (a sway bar is kind of a spring and uses the same material) are not considered weldable and that is just because they are prone to cracking. You can easily weld in them but they will usually become very brittle after welding.

What usually works if you have to is soldering/brazing (I donīt know which is the right term) with high temperature silver solder but that would involve a lot of heat with a gas welder with such big parts as this. Itīs not that practical.
In this case I would fabricate the parts in weldable steel instead.

But I really like the idea of a Ch SB in a Miata, even without the blowers.
The blowers will make a ride in your Miata like riding bareback on a natural aspirated Ch SB. LOL!