Thread: Misfire on '95 3800 Series 1 L67 ---BLM Issue in Cell 00

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    can you connect to the aldl? sometime the light can be on in limp home mode and still run well enough to know always know. but thealdl ccan't connect to the ecm.

it very well could be a code that isn't defined. can you do the old school paper clip trick and bink out the code?

This ECM is a '95 version of OBD1, but the paperclip trick will not work on it. I was connected via the ALDL to my laptop and TunerPRo RT. Probably just a code that was not defined.

In comparing the Factory Service Manual codes to the Error Flags in TunerPro RT, I found only two that were undefined in TunerPro- P1257 Boost Control Problem and P1623 PROM Error. P200 Injector Circuit Fault and P1860 Torque Converter Clutch PWM Solenoid Circuit are also missing, but are identified as VIN K ( non Supercharged), vs the Supercharged (Vin 1) version I am working with.

Wonder if there is any way to get these defined. I suppose with a little information I could maybe figure out how to modify the ADX to add these, but I'm not sure I'm that smart
    '85 SS El Camino, Gm Crate 350 L31, Vortec heads,TPI.
    https://sites.google.com/site/darbyselky/home

Fuel Injected!
    ah. didn't realize it was so new of a ecm. even though you out the ecm number lol I didn't look it up.

as for adding to the ads, yeah. that's a bit over me too. you'd need the location and the formula most likely. how about a code scanner like autozone. stop by and check for free. atleast you'd know what one it is you're trying to add.