Quote Originally Posted by Jwathen23 View Post
No matter how much fuel I put in the 60 map range to the 80 map range I cannot get the blms off 150
That's because those values get truncated to 100 (Actually 99.71 IIRC), anything above that and there won't be any difference.

I don't recall all the details of the code you're running specifically, but there should be a secondary table, such as an adder table that will multiply the main VE, but again, if the value exceeds 100, then it gets truncated to that.

What you will need to do to get around that is to adjust the base pulse width component, usually BPC or BPC VS EGR, or BPW, or something along those lines. Increasing this number will add more fuel, but you will need to reduce idle and part throttle fueling in the main VE table to compensate.

Also are you tuning strictly off BLM data, or are you also looking at a WBO2 read out. I have found many times that BLM data can be misleading. This is especially true if the O2 sensor is old, or has been fouled by an excessively rich condition previously.

What do the plugs say? What's the exhaust look like?