Balancer inertia ring slipped? Check TDC mark with a piston stop in the spark plug hole on #1 cylinder. If the mark on the balancer lines up with 0deg mark on the timing cover, and the piston is at TDC on #1, the inertia ring has not slipped. Unplug bypass wire and set the distributor to 0 degrees advance with the engine idling with the timing light. Shut off engine and pull battery power to the ecm. Plug bypass wire back up. Reconnect battery. Restart engine and look at timing with light and compare to tunerpro. What ignition module are you running in the distributor? With all of the knock counts in the datalog, your ecm is retarding the timing (just a few degrees). Do you have the proper knock sensor installed? Knock sensor should be for a 1993,1994 or 1995 5.7 truck with ecm controlled auto transmission. The manual transmission sensor is different. Do you have the wire from the knock sensor tied to ECM pin B15? If you want to disable the knock sensor, set the Minimum Temperature for Knock Retard (under Knock Retard Parameters in Parameter Category View) to max which is 151.3C and burn the bin a chip or upload it to the emulator. Triple check your wiring from the distributor to the ecm. How close are your plug wires to your test stand harness? I saw some glitches in your datalog while replaying it. Is your timing chain new? I use Advanced $0D TP5 v251.xdf and $0D-16197427-V5.7.adx . These two files can be found here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-0D . There are just a lot of different things that can cause your issues. I am using a 16197427 in my jeep. I have not seen the timing issues you have with my setup. I traced each wire and labeled them as I built the harness. I have patched my bin to control the electric fan and by following the instructions and wiring diagrams on this and other sites, everything has worked. I suggest you go over everything. If the timing advance at the balancer is that far off from what the tunerpro data shows, something is wrong whether it be electrical or mechanical.

I sincerely hope this helps

Brian