Quote Originally Posted by sturgillbd View Post
On the pfi mod, most people jumper two pins in the memcal to convert from tbi to pfi. It changes the firing strategy on the injectors from tbi to pfi. There is a thread or two on this board concerning the mod. I am using my phone at the moment and my lunch break is about over. Hopefully the mod in the pcm is just jumpers soldered over the sense resistors.
You have been the one most helpful. Greatly appreciate that. Do not want to interfere with your employment to make money. The '94 Sub and '95 pickup are two different projects. Using assets from '94 to test 350 Vortec destined for '95 pickup which at present has an oil burner 350 engine. As long as I had the LT-4 Hot Cam, installed it and new valve springs to get even better performance out of the 350 Vortec which has GOOD compression and GOOD leakdown numbers. Priority now is to get the ignition timing situation under control on the 350 Vortec using '94 sub ECU and Vortec binary chip. Once that is sorted out, then get into fixing IAC situation and tuning the VE tables. Please advise. Thanks.