Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
How many things did you change? Wouldn't be that hard, just back up the bin. Take some time in TunerPro. Open 2 instances of TP, old bin new bin and cut and paste from old bin to new bin... you could do every option in an hour.

My theory, by looking at years is $OD was the last one made, 93V8S10 confirmed it with:
they probably found one PCM that GM tried to save a buck on for manual trans? Or just a 4L60E? On an early PCM and code mask? In the end they made one PCM to cover all trans and masks saved money. If it weren't for OBDII they may have gotten better and better?

Back to my theory of looking at masks $OD seemed to be the last one in this string of PCMs so it's a progresion to better and better, all options built in last one. Since we have found 16197427 which is also by looking at years last one, came mostly with $OD, but has been found with other bins and masks in it and has been changed to other masks. So last one GM made would be the best.

I'm only using $OE on $OD 16197427 PCM becuase a manual bin to strat with has only been found in $OE, I would much rather start with a $OD manual bin. To many changes in bins from manual to auto to start otherwise... wish I could find a manual $OD bin, always been my first choice.
It's not that I made a bunch of changes. I always assumed you had to copy everything whether you changed it or not. i'll give it a shot if it dosent work I can always load a $e6 back to it. I also scowerd the internet when I first started this for reasons the $0D was better than the $E6 but couldn't find any good explinations on what is so better about it.