Well that's a good known adx file.

I really don't have issues with my USB AutoProm anymore. But my laptop will still change Com 3 from one USB port to another...

TunerPro seems worse then other programs like DataMaster or TunerCat, so I will suggest some kind of improvement for his next build.

Moates has a few articles on USB, drivers and cleaners but people still have issues constantly trying to connect. Here's a weird one. the only issue I have with AutoProm is one of two USB ports change my Com port but other than that always works fine. If I install, or when I had installed WinALDL I could never hook up to TunerPro. Couple years ago, when I finally removed both, cleaned drivers, uninstalled all USB from device manager and started from scratch I got hooked up to TunerPro no problem. Month or so later I installed WinALDL and that was the end of TunerPro again? So anyway back to now TunerPro and AutoProm no issues except USB port may change. But I can not use a regular USB cable from ALDLcable.com. Just will not work? AutoProm will work as passthrough cable.