Well, since you have all of the answers already what are you waiting for?

You need to do more research on SD systems instead of listening to the propaganda of junk like F.A.S.T. I can tell you're actually listening to the propaganda, because you believe that the type of EFI system has some sort of an arbitrary HP limit to it, do yourself a favor and forget the propaganda, it will only limit your results, and have you buy overpriced equipment that is no better than less expensive options.

I have not known one person who has used a fast system, other than on an all out drag car where there are basically two throttle positions, being happy with their F.A.S.T. system.

Alpha-N is not only for racing, it's a viable metering algorithm, that works well on engines that make very little vacuum at idle, which is part of the reason that some GM MAF systems use it as a back up fuel algorithm when the MAF sensor fails or goes out of range.

MASS flow systems or MAF based systems do not magically self adjust like you would like to believe, they still require tuning, they still require tweaking when a mechanical change is made, more than the basics like you want to believe.

Just a few hours ago you didn't even know GM had a MAF based system, and now you've researched it and become an expert on it? People that have been tuning the GM MAF system for years don't even consider themselves to know all about them...

How is your friend's rolling idle? I bet he thinks it sounds "mean". :rolleyes:

You want a plug and play system that will self tune, good luck with that, even the ones sold that way never truly are. I also think you've come to the wrong place if that's what you want. None of us here will recommend a system like that, and realize that the only way to get a good tune out of a set-up is to manually tune it.

But, again, you seem to have all the answers, so good luck.