Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
Not sure if I understand this yet. Lyndon sold his diesel stuff to Jet.

1)Did he sell both the Duramax AND the 6.5 TD stuff? Lyndon said he would never let go of 6.5TD. I'm surprised.
2) WHat BS are you talking about.

You said "When JET found C.A.T.S. I am sure they we own the rights already"
3) So Lyndon sold his diesel stuff to Jet, his stuff had some CATS stuff in it. Did Lyndon get paid for his doesel stuff from Jet.
4)Or are you saying that John didnt get paid because Lyndons diesel stuff included Johns CATS stuff and Jet said "ok we allready own CATS so we dont have to pay for this CATS/Lyndon/diesel stuff.
5) Who ownes who money.
6) Is there an issue between Lyndon and John?

Confusing information on the internet, again.Wow, Lyndon must be fuming.

I always thought he would never sell his diesel stuff, esp. the 6.5 TD stuff to anyone. I remember him saying. "Jet will never get my 6.5 TD stuff" Weird.

peace
Hog
The program JetChips sold at one time was called Jet DDST. I am not sure if that is the same program they have listed currently under Dynamic Spectrum Tuning (DST) or not. Currently Jet has 3 versions of DST. It looks like #14005 is for Gas Class II, #14007 is for Gas CAN ECM's and #14006 is the Diesel program. This fits 2001 to 2005 LB7 & LLY. In the conversations I had with Lyndon he told me that the DDST program was his. I may have misunderstood him and it is possible that he just built the VDF's. Lyndon posted on Mondax that he never got a dime from JET.

I am saying that Jet never paid Lyndon, because Lyndon's software is built by C.A.T.S. and Jet had purchased the OBDII tuner.