Thread: Beware of RockAuto

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mark you are missing the point. The failed part, regardless of whether there are any other costs needed in order to replace does NOT fall on the retailer of the failed part. Those costs are the responsibility of the owner/installer. Simple as that.

You're also not seeing how Walmart's Business ethics are bad for the economy. My feelings towards them are not media based, but what I see in my own area. They are NOT good for "healthy competition", they only want to have a monopoly, which means no competition and prices can be what ever that company wants. I don't care how much money they make, what I care about is how they DESTROY the local economy in order to make their money.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

howdy all, I work for a national parts chain and on any part with a warranty,the warranty is limited to the part itself. the only recourse to the customer (commercial or retail) would be to file a labor claim with the part manufacturer. it takes 6 to 12 weeks to get a response and is entirely up to them if they will pay a claim or not.
    in my expierence about 20% of claims are approved and even then most only pay a portion of the costs.
    Last edited by kunsan1987; 08-14-2013 at 11:18 AM.