New posts will not show your own. I know it does on some other forums, not sure why.

I just clicked New Posts and found your new post in GearHead forum.

multiple content type searches ignore three letter words
This has always been an issue, sometimes EGR* works? I've changed the minimum limit to 3 from 4 and still does not work. There are limits in MySQL data base that may be the issues.

multpile content type searches won't search gearheads forum
I just tried this, selected all content types and used code and code conversions and both times found the thread in GearHead forum...

Checked all your settings in admin panel and no issues?

Since some of your issues like New Posts work for me and Greg, I wonder if you have a corrupt cookie? Or is data and time on your PC correct? Your data and time in your settings is correct.

I think this is going to force me into a real search engine for vBulliten. Some of which, at this point I may need to hire someone to have installed or MySQL server settings changed. It's not my expertise and I am not about to screw up working forums with this much information. None of which I can afford right now, the site has not generated much income but has paid for server hosting for the last year, not much else.